So, this poll is for one of my journalism students.

MoseySusan

Truth in the Stars?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you read your Horoscope?

• Daily
    • 2-3 times a week
    • A few times a month
    • A few times a year
    • Never

Oops...I use to read  a daily, a weekly, and a monthly...hoping for the best...I still get a weekly one...sorta look at it...and Yes..I will look at a 2015 outlook...but...don't hold my breath....I screwed up that survey didn't I?

It's a pretty unscientific poll anyway.   :)

I used to read daily, but lost interest a few years ago.

I think a lot of people have stopped reading them because they no longer subscribe to a printed newspaper. The only time I, and many people I know, looked at them was over breakfast while thumbing through the morning news. We tend to get our news more from the internet and 24 hour news channels now. The paper is yesterday's news. We live in a society where anything less than instant gratification is unacceptable.

I think a lot of people have stopped reading them because they no longer subscribe to a printed newspaper. The only time I, and many people I know, looked at them was over breakfast while thumbing through the morning news. We tend to get our news more from the internet and 24 hour news channels now. The paper is yesterday's news. We live in a society where anything less than instant gratification is unacceptable.

but I liked the newspaper better than reading it online (not to mention they now charge you almost as much to read it online.. which I refuse to pay)