Party's here!

Dirtyhip

I thought you chicks needed a man to validate you, when you really just needed a new forum!  Don't ditch K, though, he seems pretty attached.

I won't be ditchin my man.  We have some big plans together.  :wub:

I'm going to devote my time to keeping house, exercise and gourmet cooking.  There is a big move coming soon.   

You must be crazy!  Cheese wants me to move to Greenville, but I don't see it happening.

Let's just say there are big mountains, snow, moose and grizzlies where I am headed.

I'm confused, that sure doesn't sound like Indiana.

Although, I would love to hang out with you...Indiana is too flat. Your biggest mountain is what?  Hoosier?

I'll be near 12,000 footers. 

Hey, I told you to go south of Indy, it's far from flat.  No high peeks, but man for short climbs, they are steep killers and one right after another.

Hippies aren't allowed in the flat north part.

Hey, I told you to go south of Indy, it's far from flat.  No high peeks, but man for short climbs, they are steep killers and one right after another.

Hippies aren't allowed in the flat north part.

This.  Come one down some time DH.  Bring a bike.  You and K should come for Derby.  Stay in our basement.  Partake in our rib cookoff. 

• 1 year later...

SWF,  the early days....        :)

I liked City Mouse, too.  I never really understood what it meant, but it was cute.  

So your saying that a name change made her un-cute??? I would go run and hide before she gives you another concussion.. LOL