crashing sucks

Dirtyhip
Go to solution Solved by Road Runner,

There is a dirt ramp by my building.  I usually ride up to it fast so I can get a little air boost for a little fun right before I go to work.  The lander is on the pavement and you have to turn right after the landing.  The pave was slick today.  My tire didn't bite so well and down I went.  I fell on my right side.  My shoulder is a little angry and I have some decent bruising on my hip and elbow.  

That sucked.  

One of the facility guys saw it and came running over saying "Are you OK, Sweetie?"  I was already on my feet by the time he ran over.  I replied "I'm fine."    I almost replied "I am not your sweetie", but it's a little to early to be bitchy today.

It's rude to call women: sweetie, honey, cutie, etc.   Unless, you are sleeping with them.  It's sexist.  Call me by my fucking name.

My husband, or my Mother are the only people that can call me sweetie.

You get used to calling chicks Sweetie, trust me.  You says to whoever you are banging, but you also say it to little kids, or maybe just people younger than you.  It is just shorthand, and not meant to turn you into a raving lunatic or anything.

• Heart 1

It's rude to call women: sweetie, honey, cutie, etc.   Unless, you are sleeping with them.  It's sexist.  Call me by my fucking name.

My husband, or my Mother are the only people that can call me sweetie.

According to this, your fucking name is either sweetie, or honey or cutie, right?  Or did I read that wrong?

• Heart 1

I think it's OK.  I fell on the Seek.  Mobbin on 35's can be sketch.  

I scuffed up my left grip, tore a hole in my pannier bag and tore a little hole in the elbow of my peak performance jacket.   :angry:

Clothing i insanely expensive, sorry you ripped stuff.  Glad you didn't get hurt too badly.

Imagine if there were a new gate installed there?

It looks like a fun bike!

It's a great bike.  I love the reflective stickers they put all over it.  They are on the frame and the rims.  At night, I have all this reflective stuff poppin.  

This bike has 1700 miles on it.  I used to own the small. I decided I needed a larger size and bought the medium seek.  So happy.

Why would the facilities guy remember your name?  His workplace is different that your workplace.

He knows me well.  I was on the search committee that interviewed and hired him.  Sometimes he calls me by my nickname.  

These facilties guys call me sweetie, honey and some of them jokingly whistle at me, once in a while (especially, if I am leaving in my bike kit).  I think they know it pisses me off.

He knows me well.  I was on the search committee that interviewed and hired him.  Sometimes he calls me by my nickname.  

These facilties guys call me sweetie, honey and some of them jokingly whistle at me, once in a while (especially, if I am leaving in my bike kit).  I think they know it pisses me off.

I don't mind when people call me sweetie.  You can call me sweetie if you want.

What is your nickname?

It's fine.  That Seek is so damn strong.  I think I would break my body before I break that frame.  

I love this bike.  It's an urban monster with a little bit of MTB feel.

An urban bike with a little bit of an MTB feel…… we call those hybrids and old folks sometimes ride them.  AARPjsharr has one on his Christmas wish list.

• Heart 2

Ah, c'mon.  Somewhere deep down inside, a part of you kind of likes the attention.  Admit it.   :D