Wordle for Friday, 12/2 (Spoiler)

Road Runner

7 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I was going to play Gauze but felt the Z was low probability. So I went with this.

After ARISE, all you could think of was GAUZE and CHAFE?  :huh:

What about LEAVE, PLACE, PLANE, PLATE, FLAME, FLAKE, QUAKE, BLAME, BLAZE, GLAZE, GLADE, TAUPE, EVADE, ELATE, OVATE, LATHE, LATTE, MAPLE, NAIVE, TABLE, CABLE, FABLE, GABLE, GAUGE, VAGUE, WAIVE, INANE, GAFFE, EAGLE, LADLE, LANCE, DANCE and BADGE, just to name a few?    :scratchhead:

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

What about LEAVE, PLACE, PLANE, PLATE, FLAME, FLAKE, QUAKE, BLAME, BLAZE, GLAZE, GLADE, TAUPE, EVADE, ELATE, OVATE, LATHE, LATTE, MAPLE, NAIVE, TABLE, CABLE, FABLE, GABLE, VAGUE, WAIVE, INANE, GAFFE, EAGLE, LADLE, LANCE, DANCE and BADGE, just to name a few?    :scratchhead:

That is an excellente pointe when starting, with a properly place A and E!

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

What about LEAVE, PLACE, PLANE, PLATE, FLAME, FLAKE, QUAKE, BLAME, BLAZE, GLAZE, GLADE, TAUPE, EVADE, ELATE, OVATE, LATHE, LATTE, MAPLE, NAIVE, TABLE, CABLE, FABLE, GABLE, GAUGE, VAGUE, WAIVE, INANE, GAFFE, EAGLE, LADLE, LANCE, DANCE and BADGE, just to name a few?    :scratchhead:

Those would have been wrong! Playing at 4 am has benefits, you go with whatever comes to you. Gauze popped to mind, but I excluded it as unlikely. I started playing with the CH combination to start the word, and that’s what resulted.

• Envious 1