Banking woes...

petitepedal

So I have this ongoing issue with Wells Fargo and a work account...they lost 3 checks from a deposit....Back in October.  I have been going round and round..but I am now on the account and they have to talk to me...after 3 visits this week!! Actually I believe all in 1 day.  Anyway...I went there today to deposit for work..and take some of my own cash out (need those laundry quarters)...

And WTF they have remodeled the lobby...and now I have a useless 6 inch wide shelf for my purse and any "stuff" I need out for my transaction...deposits etc (with work I may bring in several)...the little card machines are presently up above on the higher wider shelf.."we will be moving those to the lower shelf".....I have gone over the edge...Here I am standing on my tippy toes to swipe my bank card.... 

It is frustrating being short!!!  I guess I will now make a point of waiting for the "handicapped accessible" teller...

Short people need to unite and protest.

Those shoes are sweet...but I am not going to walk to the bank in the winter wearing those.....Besides they still aren't high enough.

Is this some kind of psychological thing of putting bankers above customers???  I mean the tellers can see over from their side..obviously they have a raised platform on the other side......

I may start carrying a stool with me....Man I am turning in to a crabby short bitch  :whistle:  at least as far as the bank goes....

• Heart 1