Speaking of Balls... *Potentially NSFW

goldendesign

I'm planning on neutering, seriously. If I'm on the fast lane to expiration I would prefer not to have an oopsie daisies and leave my family size net neutral but bank negative.

Has anyone been snipped recently? From what I gather it consists of a pinch, some awkward conversations, a bit of a burning smell, and sore jubblies for the next few days.

22 minutes ago, goldendesign said:

I'm planning on neutering, seriously. If I'm on the fast lane to expiration I would prefer not to have an oopsie daisies and leave my family size net neutral but bank negative.

Has anyone been snipped recently? From what I gather it consists of a pinch, some awkward conversations, a bit of a burning smell, and sore jubblies for the next few days.

Can you bank some in case you and your wife want more mini-you's at some point?  You may have a mind change later on, you know.

17 minutes ago, Parsnip Totin Jack said:

Bags of frozen peas. You’ll need them.

Frozen peas are a must.  And I suggest you practice getting off the couch in the only way possible.  Roll slowly off the side landing gently on all fours.  Use both the coffee table and couch to get yourself up in a kneeling position.  Stop and gather yourself after several deep breaths.  Then ask the wife to help you to you feet.  If you intend to move from that standing position - good luck.

Otherwise it ain't bad.  Over 30 years ago and I still cringe.

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, goldendesign said:

It’s been a dozen or so years but basically this.  Getting your nuts shaved by a pretty assistant wasn’t so bad either.

Has anyone been snipped recently?

About 31 years ago. 

and sore jubblies for the next few days.

Yeah... that's the uncomfortable part.  @Zephyr's solution was similar to mine.   I had jock straps (played more than a few basketball games when I was much younger)  That helped a LOT, by keeping things from moving around.  I remember all of the bruising down below too.