Haggling

Dirtyhip

Every year, I get a discount price for internet.  It usually lasts one year.  I call them once a year, threaten them to disconnect and they give me a deal to keep me.  

I just got the lowest price they have ever offered us.  $25 a month for high speed wireless.  

I am super stoked.  I must have did the right things on the phone, or the guy was nicer than the last one.  Last year my price wasn't even as low as this round.  

Winning!

• Heart 2

I do the same thing, but I've never gotten that low of a price!  Wow!   :o

The best I could do was 117/mo for a years worth of cable TV and internet.

This is just internet.  I have no land line or cable TV.  We have Straight talk for our smart phones.  We pay 90 a month for two phones with unlimited data, minutes and messaging.  Straight talk is awful for customer service, but they are the cheapest I found for data plans.  

May the guy was scared of me.   ;)  

This is just internet.  I have no land line or cable TV.  We have Straight talk for our smart phones.  We pay 90 a month for two phones with unlimited data, minutes and messaging.  Straight talk is awful for customer service, but they are the cheapest I found for data plans.  

May the guy was scared of me.   ;)  

you might have been given more off the cost if you explained the traumatic stuff we put you through :)

Maybe the guy was scared of me.   ;)  

Probably.   :D

I always threaten to cut off the cable TV and it is not just a threat.  If it gets too expensive, cable can go.  Everything on most of the channels sucks to high heaven anymore, anyway.  I would be fine with just what is on free TV.