The neighbor just pissed me off

KrAzY

She came a knocking on the door and told me to not let my dogs outside at 3am.. Their barking woke her up out of a good nights sleep.

I told her my dogs were inside all night from midnight on.

She said the dogs she heard barking was coming from by her bedroom window.

I told her it was impossible for my dogs to have been out at that time since I was asleep also. I then told her to go home, get on the computer and listen to the chirping sounds coyotes make. I heard a pack of them about the same time that woke me up.

So far I have not heard from her, but I also have my dogs outside. My puppy is barking up a storm at the cars going by :)

I am in  a pissing match w/my neighbor over the same thing. Barking...not pissing

He leaves his 2 boxers out for hours while he goes clubbing. Dogs bark because they are bored. I videoed them at 12:20 am. Because he would deny they were

A) outside

B) Barking

stay tuned

She came a knocking on the door and told me to not let my dogs outside at 3am.. Their barking woke her up out of a good nights sleep.

I told her my dogs were inside all night from midnight on.

She said the dogs she heard barking was coming from by her bedroom window.

I told her it was impossible for my dogs to have been out at that time since I was asleep also. I then told her to go home, get on the computer and listen to the chirping sounds coyotes make. I heard a pack of them about the same time that woke me up.

So far I have not heard from her, but I also have my dogs outside. My puppy is barking up a storm at the cars going by :)

Is she aware that you have two stars?  WTF is this world coming to when regular people start calling out two star people?   :angry:  :(

• Heart 1

I am in  a pissing match w/my neighbor over the same thing. Barking...not pissing

He leaves his 2 boxers out for hours while he goes clubbing. Dogs bark because they are bored. I videoed them at 12:20 am. Because he would deny they were

A) outside

B) Barking

stay tuned

that is just wrong to do... If my dogs are outside, so am I.. they are also never out for more then 15 min during cold season, and an hour max when it is warm out. 

Is she aware that you have two stars?  WTF is this world coming to when regular people start calling out two star people?   :angry:  :(

I shall burn down her rose bush for this! 

We have a dog in the neighborhood who lives about half a block down. He does a very sad bark when he gets left out in his back yard. It's a nice yard, and he has a nice dog house. But dogs are pack animals, and he misses his pack! I think they leave him out there when they go out at night like on a Friday or Saturday night. I always feel bad for the doggie even tho he really does have a nice yard to hang out it. It's not so nice when you're lonely.

We have a dog in the neighborhood who lives about half a block down. He does a very sad bark when he gets left out in his back yard. It's a nice yard, and he has a nice dog house. But dogs are pack animals, and he misses his pack! I think they leave him out there when they go out at night like on a Friday or Saturday night. I always feel bad for the doggie even tho he really does have a nice yard to hang out it. It's not so nice when you're lonely.

doggies should not be left out like that... they make indoor dog crates for a reason... I use one for our puppy, she actually loves the thing and sometimes just goes in there to sleep during the day. 

My dog doesn't like being in the house.  I've tried making her a house dog, but after about 15-20 minutes she starts pestering me to go back out.  She'll stand in the rain, dig a little hole in the snow and lay in it while the snow just about covers her.  She has a small barn as a dog house and I get her a bail of hay every year that she uses to make a bed.  I got her when she was about 2, now she's 12 I think.  She's a good dog, just wont stay in the house.