Kzoo fooled me into thinking he was a nice guy today

Randomguy

So sorry. Sorta like a bait and switch, eh?

Yes.  I am on drugs now, btw.  Cough syrup again.  I have to admit that this hydrocodone cough syrup is too strong, with ragged edges, whereas the codeine cough syrup is nice and mellow, like pleasant island breezes faintly ruffling the edges of reality.

Yes.  I am on drugs now, btw.  Cough syrup again.  I have to admit that this hydrocodone cough syrup is too strong, with ragged edges, whereas the codeine cough syrup is nice and mellow, like pleasant island breezes faintly ruffling the edges of reality.

It's the drugs fooling you, not me. I've been a friendly, happy, easy going chap all day.

Hey CheeseDoodle, can you send me the name of that barrister you keep on retainer?  I think I have some lucrative civil work for him.  There's several gentlemen on this forum (and I use that term loosely) that are going forfeit their life savings due to a bit of slander.  I've been a nice guy but a guy can only take so much.

Hey CheeseDoodle, can you send me the name of that barrister you keep on retainer?  I think I have some lucrative civil work for him.  There's several gentlemen on this forum (and I use that term loosely) that are going forfeit their life savings due to a bit of slander.  I've been a nice guy but a guy can only take so much.

Barristers don't take hobbit coins for payment.