I hate being cooped up

UglyBob

Just now, Airehead said:

I Actually know this song.   
Brenda, put your bra on, there's trouble next door
Grab a pack of cigarettes and meet me on the porch
Marvin baby mama 'bout to catch him with a whore
Brenda, put your bra on (Bra on, bra on)

Have you heard Bonfire at Tina's?

• Heart 1

54 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

How long since you first had it?

I tested positive 9 days ago. With any luck I'll be negative when I retest today. Part of the problem is that my wife just got it a few days ago, so I may need to isolate even longer because I'm still in a house where someone is positive. 

• Sad 3

10 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

I tested positive 9 days ago. With any luck I'll be negative when I retest today. Part of the problem is that my wife just got it a few days ago, so I may need to isolate even longer because I'm still in a house where someone is positive. 

Sucks man.  Hope she is doing ok. 

20 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Hoping you're out of the woods soon.  I do hope you're also not just staying inside.  It's plenty safe to get out in isolation (if you feel well), so getting out for a short/moderate hike everyday would be good.

7 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Hoping you're out of the woods soon.  I do hope you're also not just staying inside.  It's plenty safe to get out in isolation (if you feel well), so getting out for a short/moderate hike everyday would be good.

Biggest problem right now is fatigue. I have gone for a drive or two, but didn't want to push it. Now that the brainfog is gone I may push things a little further. 

• Hugs 1

I sympathize - I self-isolated in June.

Also, I expected to do a lot of yard work today with a 60F high and "a couple showers" forecast.  I still have to take my soaker hoses and tomato cages out of the garden and mow the dead plants into mulch.

It's been raining all day!

56F and cloudy tomorrow is hopefully dry as forecast.