Are chicks getting even angrier?

Randomguy

10 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Before I went to see Bison for the first time in Custer State Park, SD, and Yellowstone National Park, I read that I should seek safety if the bison raises its tail, meaning a threat.

I guess cats are the opposite.

Yes, cats are the opposite of bison.   I bet you could not get a bison to chase a red laser dot either.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

I would be very interesting to see what kinds of things provoked anger.

Finances?  Work stresses?  Family relations?  Social activities?

It would also be interesting to see how long the anger lasted: momentarily?  For a week?

Also, how did they resolve the anger?  Doing something to stop the cause of the anger?  Deciding they couldn't change the situation so it wasn't worth worrying about?

Some people seem to thrive on anger and others, like me, do what's needed to end it and not take anything too seriously.

The last time I was more than momentarily angry when I was recently mailed a violation notice by the Health Department - with a possible fine if not corrected - and learned the "food debris" they complained about was a garbage bag they couldn't see from the street was filled with weeds.  But it wasn't going to do my case any good to "get it all out of my system" with the Inspector and, as I was very cooperative, she was too.  That stopped my anger since my phone call had a favorable result.

Just now, MickinMD said:

I would be very interesting to see what kinds of things provoked anger.  Bison

Finances?  Work stresses?  Family relations?  Social activities?  Bison

It would also be interesting to see how long the anger lasted: momentarily?  For a week? Bison

Also, how did they resolve the anger?  Doing something to stop the cause of the anger?   Bison

• Haha 3