How often to you pee outdoors?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How often to you pee outdoors?

• Only when I walk
    • Only when I hike
    • Never
    • Always
    • Depends. I cannot control my bladder.

I'm 72 and like many my age, when I have to go, I have to go soon.

I've learned to make sure I hit the head before heading out and am often good for hours, but sometimes I just have to go.

So I've made sure I know the out-of-view, woodsy areas on the trails I walk and which stores have clean lavatories and their locations.  When I'm shopping at several stores, I make sure the ones where I'd like to pee if necessary are in the middle of the tour!

• Heart 2

Only in winter time, when snowshoeing in true wilderness amongst trees and in the mountain regions.  Winter cold seems to prompt need....at times.  

I really truly have only done it in the wilderness....where elk and bears wander.  I even hesitate/don't want to in urban woods....just the  possibility of being caught is very likely. Harder for a woman...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groupw said:

I almost had to tonight! I went before my ride, but I had to cut the ride short because there was no place on my route to stop once the urge hit. Barely made it home!

Loss of pee habitat on bike rides is a huge problem around here. Houses pop up everywhere so there are very few decent pee spots left. 

• 3 weeks later...