So what are you doing today?

Road Runner

I'm giving my lawn one last trimming and mowing, mostly to just mulch up the remaining leaves and get all the dead grass to the same length.

Then I'll drain the gas from my trimmer and mower and put them away until March/April.   :)

Followed by a nice hot bath and a nice hot meal of something or other.   :nod head:

So far I have just been guzzling coffee, foruming, and reading.  It is an interesting (to me) book.  After lunch I will take a ride since it is clear and in the low 40s, although cloudy.  The winds don;t look too bad.  We put a pork loin in the crackpot for dinner.  I might go get my hairs cut too.

I have already done a few dishes that can't go in the dishwasher..4 loads of laundry...and just finished making some veggie pancakes and 2 poached eggs for brunch..Oh and I have a couple of pans to wash...now that brunch is over.

I am watching PBS cooking shows and debating  resting for a bit before a short excursion out...

A bit of reading first thing in the morning. Brought back up to the attic the eight storage tubs of various sizes that formerly held Christmas decorations.  (Mrs. TK likes a festive house for Christmas!)  Took daughter's car to the shop for an oil change. Disassembled two sections of fence adjacent to the driveway so that I could shovel and snowblow the driveway clear into the side yard without having to contend with the fence.  Some shopping for gifts before it got too late and all the good stuff was sold...

I have already done a few dishes that can't go in the dishwasher..4 loads of laundry...and just finished making some veggie pancakes and 2 poached eggs for brunch..Oh and I have a couple of pans to wash...now that brunch is over.

I am watching PBS cooking shows and debating  resting for a bit before a short excursion out...

4 loads, that's a lot for 1 person for 1 week!!

I taught a class this morning, came to have a second breakfast.  Taking the doggies for a walk, and then off to Rhinebeck for my training.  We starting the afternoon off with a meditation expert.... I'm so tired, going to have to have some caffeine before hand.  

I'm just trying to find a few minutes of alone time. I can't get 5 minutes to myself around here right now (I admit it, I'm posting from the bathroom right now). The lack of quiet time is really starting to get to me. I can't get any writing done. I haven't finished a chapter in 2 weeks. I may just take my laptop and go for a drive, conveniently forgetting my cell phone...

I am heading out for a ride - conditions look wonderful - 46 and relatively still, although cloudy.

Then I need to make a trip to the library, and possibly move some dirt from a tree removal.  This has been a gloriously quiet weekend. :)  We watched The Wolf of Wall Street last night (Leonard DiCaprio is EVERYWHERE in movies!), and today I watched a little of an old Burns and Allen TV show thanks to RR.  Got a good bit of reading in too.

I am heading out for a ride - conditions look wonderful - 46 and relatively still, although cloudy.

Then I need to make a trip to the library, and possibly move some dirt from a tree removal.  This has been a gloriously quiet weekend. :)  We watched The Wolf of Wall Street last night (Leonard DiCaprio is EVERYWHERE in movies!), and today I watched a little of an old Burns and Allen TV show thanks to RR.  Got a good bit of reading in too.

Watched that yesterday too.  I enjoyed it.  

I just got done with my monthly maintenance on my saltwater aquarium. I found out one my nine anemones is sick. I am going to start treatment for it in the next 30 min. It will have to be quarantined while undergoing proper dosing.

Other then that I will shooting myself in the head later since I will be starting to repaint the kitchen.