NFL Sunday

Road Runner

Well the Bears are going to get a new coach and general manager. They'll still suck tho.

Hey, the cowboys owner/GM sucks but for some reason the team has overcome that this year.  Maybe Chicago is next?  The old powerhouses need to stay dominant.  It was a better world when you could count on the Cowboys and the Steelers and the Bears to be good year after year.

• Heart 1

Hey, the cowboys owner/GM sucks but for some reason the team has overcome that this year.  Maybe Chicago is next?  The old powerhouses need to stay dominant.  It was a better world when you could count on the Cowboys and the Steelers and the Bears to be good year after year.

The Bears haven't been good year after year since the 60's and George Halas.  And the Cowboys haven't been good year after year since Jimmy Johnson and before that, Tom Landry.  

i was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to confuse jsharr with pesky things like facts.

I am a child of the 60s and 70s.  That is my frame of reference, so I was thinking all the way back to the Landry era Cowboys / Bears / Steelers / Vikings, etc.

And as far as facts go, this is the internet, where it has to be true, because this is the internet.

So after a week of college football, anybody going to turn on the NFL this weekend?  I'm starting to get burned out already.

The bowl games by and large have sucked.  Blow outs galore in the games I had some interest in.  The A&M / WV game was good, but the refs ruined it with pitty pat calls instead of letting them play football.  And the Aggie "student coach" cheap shot artist on the sideline should have been tied down spread eagle in the middle of the field at half time and any WV player he hit should have been allowed on free kick to any part of his body.