Where are you originally from?

Randomguy

Born..in what use to be called "West Germany"....but moved to Northern MN before I was a year old...and remained their more or less until I was 23...

LOL remember going to a reunion where someone asked where I was living and I said down south...they said "Twin Cities" and I said no "Dallas"....

Been several places but like a change of seasons

• Heart 1

Are there other states known as Ohio? How do states known as Ohio rate against other states?

Never mind the details on other state between Ng known as Ohio. Just know that other states which they were as awesome as Ohio was during their great river fire.

I was born in New Brunswick, about an hour drive from the Maine border.  Lived there until until I was 25,

then did a few years in Northern Newfoundland where the Polar Bears who wandered into town were walking north to get to us,

then a few years in Nova Scotia (the only safe place to be during a Zombie Apocalypse according to "World War Z"

then in 2008 out to the Wet Coast where I am for the foreseeable future

Born in Long Beach Cal.

Moved to West Michigan as an infant.

Bounced around quite a bit as a child; NM, CO, OH, but as I aged we bounced around most of the greater Detroit areas, SCS, Utica, Livonia, Warren, and finally New Baltimore till I graduated high school

Ended up in Tampa FL,

for now.