Bacon Balls

2Far

I hope in your next life you come back as a Amish buggy pulling horse.

LADY DRIVER PULLED OVER BY POLICEMAN

I'm not going to cite you," said the officer. "I just wanted to warn you that the reflector on the back of your buggy is broken, and it could be dangerous." "I thank thee," replied the Amish lady. "I shall have my husband repair it as soon as I return home."

"Also," said the officer, "I noticed one of your reins to your horse is wrapped around his testicles. Some people might consider this cruelty to animals so you should have your husband check that too." "Again, I thank thee. I shall have my husband check this when I get home."

True to her word, when the Amish lady got home, she told her husband about the broken reflector. He said he would put a new one on immediately.

"Also," said the Amish woman, "the policeman said there was something wrong with the emergency brake."

A City cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street when a little girl on her new shiny bike stopped beside him. "Nice bike," the cop said "did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yep," the little girl said, "he sure did!"

The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $5 ticket for a safety violation.The cop said, "Next year tell Santa to put a reflector light on the back of it."

The young girl looked up at the cop and said, "Nice horse you got there sir, did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yes, he sure did," chuckled the cop.

The little girl looked up at the cop and said, "Next year tell Santa the dick goes underneath the horse, not on top."

Kinda makes you throw up in your mouth a little bit, doesn't it?

Brings up teenage memories too.

A lady who lived next to my grandparents had a HUGE pig with balls like that. Seemed harmless. My friend, Randy, shot those big balls with the BB gun. Poor piggy.

Brings up teenage memories too.

A lady who lived next to my grandparents had a HUGE pig with balls like that. Seemed harmless. My friend, Randy, shot those big balls with the BB gun. Poor piggy.

In case it's not clear in the story. Randy was (is) an asshole.