I am getting excited about going to the Cleveland West Side Market

Randomguy

It is going to be a rushed trip back for Christmas, only spending a few days.  I am driving overnight both ways rather than deal with a 16 month-old who will be uncomfortable in the child seat for roughly 9 hours.

Anyway, since we are driving overnight, my first stop will be Krispy Kreme to get the family donuts and then to the Westside Market.

Yay!

Tell me about Chagrin Falls...

It's just a nice little village with an old-fashioned main street.  They have one of those ancient hardware stores that's fun to poke around in.

And in the fall people sled down a street that's been covered with smashed pumpkins.

That is the Chagrin Falls town square pictured on the Calvin & Hobbes book cover - Watterson's home town, I believe.

It's just a nice little village with an old-fashioned main street.  They have one of those ancient hardware stores that's fun to poke around in.

And in the fall people sled down a street that's been covered with smashed pumpkins.

That is the Chagrin Falls town square pictured on the Calvin & Hobbes book cover - Watterson's home town, I believe.

Yes that is his hometown, and I have sledded that pumpkin hill before.. It was not as fun as I would it would have been.

I do miss BostonMills BrandyWine... they had some nicely groomed slopes!