Last gift to buy - need help

kingtermite

Gift certificate to a restaurant?

Matching his & hers jackets

How much is your budget...make up a gift basket of ??????? popcorn or cheese & crackers, wine &/or beer.

Gift certificates is the 'easy' thing to do. I'd like something more personal if I get a good idea.

I don't like the matching clothes thing. I know my wife and I would HATE that. We hate to look like we match. It makes one want to vomit.

Getting them what we got Graham, it's a great gift for all ages.

61dJXTANVlL._SL1500_.jpg

Clesteon (sp?) is good, but mead is better:)
I have the MEAD LXD55 and i love the way it tracks the stars. Make sure you get a camera adaptation kit. It is well worth it for long photo shots!

Clesteon (sp?) is good, but mead is better:)
I have the MEAD LXD55 and i love the way it tracks the stars. Make sure you get a camera adaptation kit. It is well worth it for long photo shots!

Don't know anything about them, but this was supposedly named telescope of the year, so being an idiot about this stuff, figured I couldn't go wrong.

I so failed Astronomy in school when we had it for a section in science in Jr High.

Don't know anything about them, but this was supposedly named telescope of the year, so being an idiot about this stuff, figured I couldn't go wrong.

I so failed Astronomy in school when we had it for a section in science in Jr High.

all you need to do is fin the start Polaris (north star) click ok and it takes you tow two more stars.. line them up perfectly and you can go to anywhere in the directory to see different constellations and such. 

read the instructions to set up the latitude and longitude it's not that hard to do, and if you have any question about it let me know. 

• Heart 1