Do you use Twitter?

Square Wheels

I have an account, but haven't used it in over a year probably. I think it's more useful for those going hard and heavy in their careers (like I was at the time), promoting blogs, etc.... or for celebrity types because all the idiots care what they think.

Yes, Like Indy and SQ I use it for news and mainly following sports feeds and some of my fav athletes.

It's also fun to follow trending topics while watching TV shows like #thewalkingdead etc.  They will put up a hashtag that you are supposed to tweet.  That makes live TV more "interactive".  But it's not as much fun if you are watching in delay due to DVR.

I am @travislmiller

I have an account, but I'll easily go weeks without checking it. Too many feeds to follow and once you're at your billionth following, the feed is just so fast that it's impossible to keep up unless you're on there all the time. It's like Facebook in that you really should only have a few feeds (friends) that you follow period, like maybe a few dozen tops.

All I know about twitter is that the phrase 'hashtag' came from it and people who say "hashtag something something" are not as clever as they think they are.

You should watch the Jimmy Fallon bit with Justin Timberlake on this... I'm too lazy to dig it up for you #youshouldalreadyhaveseenitifyouarecoolandhip