The SWC 2023 Daily and Total Mileage Thread

Road Runner

4 hours ago, shootingstar said:

RR what/where was our total collective mileage last year.

2022 FORUM ACTIVITY FINAL TOTALS

Cycling 

Miles            

Running      

Miles

Walking

Miles

Skiing / SS

Miles 

Gym / Swimming / Other   

185:46

Hrs:min

The total collective mileage for all activities was 48,620.8.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, 12string said:

I'll get 45 minutes in the gym later (are we allowed to pre-report?)

Sure.  If for some reason you fail to accomplish your pre-reported task or need to modify it afterwards, just quote your original post and let us know the change so that we can correct the totals.  :)  

1/15 45 minutes in the gym. 
:check:

Weird morning workout. Our neighborhood PF was closed with no reason posted, so we went to the nearest PF a few streets over, and the machines and layout are different. I started my stationary bike session, but the program insisted I hit 115 bpm heart rate and kept kicking the resistance up. When it got to 19, like a stairclimber instead of a bike, I hit the manual override. I like an intermittent hill ride between 90 and 105; it’s just a warmup before weights. 

Then I saw a friend from years ago, so we talked for awhile. She was finished with her workout, but I had yet to start, so I excused myself from the conversation, put my headphones back on, and found an open bench. It felt kind of rude. I had a good workout, though. My right shoulder has nearly complete range of motion. My left shoulder is a little tight. I hope she understands.

• Heart 4