Is there anything worse than those fucking bellringers?

Randomguy

I am hard-pressed to walk by a bell ringer without giving them something.  If I have no cash, I'll usually just thank them for volunteering.  I'm such as softie..., 

I have a better idea.  Why don't you take whatever money you would give the complete and utter asshole that is disturbing the peace, and instead give it to a charity that contributes something other than noise pollution and logistical problems, as the idiots often set up right in the middle of everything and gum up the works.  Your heart is in the right place but your head is too soft if you help perpetuate season-killers like that.

I really don't see any reason for the continued existence of the bell-ringers, it is just like feeding pigeons or rats if you give them change.

Someone down in Florida dropped an emerald and diamond necklace in a kettle today, along with a note saying how much they (the donor) appreciates the work that the Salvation Army does.

Not the first time this type of thing has happened there. Kinda cool, methinks.

• Heart 3

• 11 months later...

...if I spot a good looking girl doing the Christmas bellringer thing, and am lucky enough to convince her to hook up after her shift, I don's see why that makes me a bad person.

Well, if they were fucking for donations, it changes the whole complexion of the thing.  Not sure why they need those bells, though.

• Heart 1

• 2 months later...