Barfing sucks

Dirtyhip
Go to solution Solved by Pokey,

My new med is putting me through the ringer today.  I thought I was done with the nausea stuff.  

I would go home, but I am working on this complex spreadsheet with all these calculations that will help my department gain more funds for operational purposes. This doc is due today, and I found out about 3 hours ago.  I think the numbers made me vomit.  HAHA

My new med is putting me through the ringer today.  I thought I was done with the nausea stuff.  

I would go home, but I am working on this complex spreadsheet with all these calculations that will help my department gain more funds for operational purposes. This doc is due today, and I found out about 3 hours ago.  I think the numbers made me vomit.  HAHA

Ya, but RR wants to know if the staplers are full?

I should vomit in my trash can and see if I can make anyone else throw up.  Set off a chain of events throughout the office.  

BLEH!

This almost happened to me.  Co-worker started puking in her trash can and I was ready to push her out of the way, thought I was buy'n the buick next.  I have a weak stomach when it comes to that.  I walked out of there fast, gagging.  Sorry buddy..

Hope you're feeling better.