Talk about a kick in the ass!

KrAzY

Small rant: 

I had a problem with my saltwater tank, I took one of my anemones into the local fish store for treatment. They had a sign on the tank that said "hold for Christian, sick anemone being treated"

You guess it... one of their slack jawed stupid employees decided to fish out the anemone and sell it to someone within the last two days... 

How in the F can a person not read a damn sign?

I had this anemone for a few months, nought it when it was 2 inches big and now it reached 8 inches across and was getting ready to clone itself. I am so frick'n pissed off right now it's not funny. 

They might have given me a great store credit on it, but I told them I want the same exact anemone, it is now going to cost them twice of what the store credit is for finding something like that. 

and because RG wants me to rant more like nate:

Damn Obama and his donkey loving liberals! 

• Heart 1

Small rant: 

I had a problem with my saltwater tank, I took one of my anemones into the local fish store for treatment. They had a sign on the tank that said "hold for Christian, sick anemone being treated"

You guess it... one of their slack jawed stupid employees decided to fish out the anemone and sell it to someone within the last two days... 

How in the F can a person not read a damn sign?

I had this anemone for a few months, nought it when it was 2 inches big and now it reached 8 inches across and was getting ready to clone itself. I am so frick'n pissed off right now it's not funny. 

They might have given me a great store credit on it, but I told them I want the same exact anemone, it is now going to cost them twice of what the store credit is for finding something like that. 

and because RG wants me to rant more like nate:

Damn Obama and his donkey loving liberals! 

Tragic news!  Did you give the anemone a name?  Can you demand that they go and get the same anemone back from the customer?

I want an anemone named after me.

Tragic news!  Did you give the anemone a name?  Can you demand that they go and get the same anemone back from the customer?

I want an anemone named after me.

nope... no name, but it was one of the most beautiful ones I have seen in a long time.. 

That sucks.  Sue them.  It's the American way.

I will not sue them, but they will be paying out the ass for it! I bet I could even get that chick fired for selling off my livestock.