Its Trick or Treaters at Work Day Today....(with emoticons!)

Nate

I forgot all about this nonsense, not being pagan and all, and I just saw the email reminder :blush:   

There is no candy in my cube to give to the kids. :(  

I'll have to be tricked instead :P

but the kids are not kids of my co-workers... :huh:

they are from the special school next door...the elementary school for the criminally insane :o

they are going to interrupt my ranting...I mean my work :angry:

and then not getting any candy :dontknow:

they will probably egg me :D

I forgot all about this nonsense, not being pagan and all, and I just saw the email reminder :blush:   

There is no candy in my cube to give to the kids. :(  

I'll have to be tricked instead :P

but the kids are not kids of my co-workers... :huh:

they are from the special school next door...the elementary school for the criminally insane :o

they are going to interrupt my ranting...I mean my work :angry:

and then not getting any candy :dontknow:

they will probably egg me :D

Last Friday I sent 12 dozen eggs the Elementary School for the Criminally Insane with a note saying, 'Please throw these at Nate'.

Last Friday I sent 12 dozen eggs the Elementary School for the Criminally Insane with a note saying, 'Please throw these at Nate'.

were they large eggs, or the smaller medium eggs?

....I'm just trying to fill out my paper towel requisition ahead of time, and it makes a difference 

Unless you get them first, they're little how hard could it be.

These kids are criminally insane! Suzie's got me worried now...you ever been to Toomer's Corner?

I have...it's not a pretty sight :(

ncf_a_toomerscornr4_sy_600.jpg

no, they are over at a privately operated school because they can't go to regular public school anymore. The police are over there about 3 times a week, no joke, seriously, police over there on a regular basis. the township has even tried to get them out of there because they didn't expect the burden on the local police. I guess the operators paid somebody to stay. The kids come from all over the area.

back when I was in school, these sort of kids just took shop, but today....

A brick sure ain't 5 bucks anymore.

Neither is a BJ.  What is your point?  Nate needs to give something out.  The only things in his desk are girlie mags, moonshine and bullets.  It is too early in the day for shine and the girlie mags would send the wrong message to the 7 year old girl dressed as the Naughty Naugthy Secretary, so he has no choice but to give the gift that keeps on giving, ammunition.

You could print THIS out and give it to the kids.  Maybe they are just confused.

well, JSharr, I tried that and the little ****ers just tore it up into confetti and threw it all over my bark

I'm just glad my knot hole is ten feet off the ground or they woulda plugged that with it

This halloween stuff is geting old fast. I can't wait for Christmas when I get decorated proper with the lights and tinsel and everything.