Am I gay?

Square Wheels

6 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I mean it in a flattering way.  I think the original posts was clever, it could not have come from me

Sorry for misinterpreting.  With your posts, I have trouble deciphering the difference between clever and not so clever.   :(

24 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Actually, the forum has missed you a lot recently.  Along with Couch, you are a voice of reason.   :)

You're screwed.

I miss being here.

I am whining and making excuses, but there just aren't enough hours in the day.  I get up a little after 4.  Rarely I run before work, I usually get in the shower and go.  My morning commute is less than an hour.  Then 8 - 10 hours at work.  A 2 hour commute home.  Usually a 1 hours workout when I get home.  Then catch up on work email.  Plus taking care of the house, yard and other life stuff.  Our director left, so I am not the interim, along with my current job.  We have massive staffing issues.

I fell stretched a little thin, and this place is my refuge.  I miss it.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

You're screwed.

I miss being here.

I am whining and making excuses, but there just aren't enough hours in the day.  I get up a little after 4.  Rarely I run before work, I usually get in the shower and go.  My morning commute is less than an hour.  Then 8 - 10 hours at work.  A 2 hour commute home.  Usually a 1 hours workout when I get home.  Then catch up on work email.  Plus taking care of the house, yard and other life stuff.  Our director left, so I am not the interim, along with my current job.  We have massive staffing issues.

I fell stretched a little thin, and this place is my refuge.  I miss it.

You need to get this resolved so it doesn't interfere with the annual SWF summer party. 

• Heart 3

5 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

You need to get this resolved so it doesn't interfere with the annual SWF summer party. 

The biggest party I've even had here will be next summer.  None this year.

The plan is a bouncy house, water slide, catered, and a live band.

Sadly, none of you will show.  @AirwickWithCheese will come on Sunday, the party will be on Saturday.

• Heart 2

15 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Sadly, none of you will show.  @AirwickWithCheese will come on Sunday, the party will be on Saturday.

I may show!  What will be on the BBQ?

2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I promised I would come to the next one.  I will bring RO. 

• Heart 1