Sexiest Man Alive

Square Wheels

Stop reading People.

Don't remind me.  My wife, who I otherwise adore, just got a subscription to People.  Shouldn't that come in a plain brown wrapper so I don't need to be embarrassed?

SW, grab a hatchet and go kill something.

I don't kill things.  Maybe spiders, but if it were easy to catch them, I'd let them go outside too.

Don't remind me.  My wife, who I otherwise adore, just got a subscription to People.  Shouldn't that come in a plain brown wrapper so I don't need to be embarrassed?

I don't kill things.  Maybe spiders, but if it were easy to catch them, I'd let them go outside too.

So YOU decide that it's OK to kill a spider because of convenience, but it's not OK for me to kill a mouse.  Now you get to decide.  Why do you get to decide?  Sounds arrogant to me.

You're still my second BFF.

So YOU decide that it's OK to kill a spider because of convenience, but it's not OK for me to kill a mouse.  Now you get to decide.  Why do you get to decide?  Sounds arrogant to me.

You're still my second BFF.

I'm totally arrogant, and I despise myself for it.  I'm sure I kill many bugs each day by stepping on them or hitting them with my car - this is inadvertent.  Being a human is a big responsibility.

I can't wait to be first best.  If I bump of the jsharry person, will I still be a candidate?

I'm totally arrogant, and I despise myself for it.  I'm sure I kill many bugs each day by stepping on them or hitting them with my car - this is inadvertent.  Being a human is a big responsibility.

I can't wait to be first best.  If I bump of the jsharry person, will I still be a candidate?

Sure, just don't use that hatchet.  It makes a mess.

Who are you to decide where spiders live?  Take them outside?  What about all of her babies?  You heartless bastard!

We're just now finding out what the real Evil Forum Overlord is like.

Heartless to the core? Yes  

A bastard?  Maybe that's a bit too much.