Listening to Christmas music at work

team scooter

Turned some on about an hour ago in my office.  One of those 'all Christmas music all the time' stations on the FM band.  I have it playing on my Bose but if anyone complains, I'm going to stream it on my MacBook, my iPad and my phone.

Merry Christmas!

Turned some on about an hour ago in my office.  One of those 'all Christmas music all the time' stations on the FM band.  I have it playing on my Bose but if anyone complains, I'm going to stream it on my MacBook, my iPad and my phone.

Merry Christmas!

I've been getting grief from one of my coworkers about the music. Told him to stay from of my office. :P 

He doesn't celebrate Christmas. Tells his kids Santa is the antichrist. Red suit, sneaks into your house at night. Bribing kids with gifts. :rolleyes:  He has twelve kids, aged 13-1. Probably has another in the oven too. You better believe he thinks Christmas and Santa is evil. ;)

Cranking Dean as I type. Rudy the red beaked reindeer. :nod head:

• Heart 1

I've been getting grief from one of my coworkers about the music. Told him to stay from of my office. :P

He doesn't celebrate Christmas. Tells his kids Santa is the antichrist. Red suit, sneaks into your house at night. Bribing kids with gifts. :rolleyes:  He has twelve kids, aged 13-1. Probably has another in the oven too. You better believe he thinks Christmas and Santa is evil. ;)

Cranking Dean as I type. Rudy the red beaked reindeer. :nod head:

I'd listen to your YouTube but it would conflict with Silent Night playing right now.