Jump to content

Never having owned even one


jsharr

Recommended Posts



Just now, jsharr said:

Not enough.  I only have a 9 mm pistol, a 22 pistol and a 22 rifle.  Both sons have a  12 gauge shotgun.  One has a 22 rifle and the other has a 308 rifle.

Surely Texas has no silly laws limiting the number of guns you can own.  They have there priorities straight.

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

There are no state or Federal laws limiting number of guns owned as far as I know.

That's because the administration isn't living in fear that their wives might be too happy from the excessive ownership of dildos on their own to provide the expected care and comfort.  Excess guns don't feed that same fear.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, jsharr said:

I have to ask myself, why would a person need to own six or more dildos?

Texas decided to limit it to six; one for each government which has been in control and screwed the citizens of the state.

"Six Dildos Over Texas".  Spain, France, Mexico, the Republic of Texas, the United States of America, and the Confederate States of America.

 

   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, jsharr said:

Never having owned even one

I have to ask myself, why would a person need to own six or more dildos?

discus

Is this a trick question?  Did you buy two (or more) to start, so never had just one???? Overkill, man! But then, so is having six or more.  Four or five is the sweet spot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Is this a trick question?  Did you buy two (or more) to start, so never had just one???? Overkill, man! But then, so is having six or more.  Four or five is the sweet G spot.

fify I think.  Not sure.  I know very little about such things you see.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Texas decided to limit it to six; one for each government which has been in control and screwed the citizens of the state.

"Six Dildos Over Texas".  Spain, France, Mexico, the Republic of Texas, the United States of America, and the Confederate States of America.

Well, I know you get bent over by the pricing when you go to Six Flags Over Texas, so this makes some sense to me.  That should concern you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, jsharr said:

Not enough.  I only have a 9 mm pistol, a 22 pistol and a 22 rifle.  Both sons have a  12 gauge shotgun.  One has a 22 rifle and the other has a 308 rifle.

I don't think you would want to share dildoes amongst family members.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jsharr said:

Has any one heard from @Randomguy?  I cannot believe the dildo shaped beacon did not draw him in like a moth to a flame.

I was tied up this weekend, but no dildos were involved.

Is the proper spelling for multiples "dildos" or "dildoes"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Before dildos became so easy to procure (internet), I remember young couples who enjoyed the occasional cucumber.  :)

I wonder if Texas allows you to have more than six cucumbers in your house?  :D

Heck, folks drop bushels of zucchini off at their neighbors during their harvesting period!  Who needs cukes when you have zukes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...