Road food

Randomguy

I will be driving all night tonight, to the best place in the world, Cleveland, Ohio.  I will not stop for food, I want to be healthy, wealthy, and wise.

What things can I take with me that won't leave a mess, are fingery foods, don't require preparation or silverware?  So far I am thinking of hardboiled eggs, grapes, cheese slices, and fuji apples.

Well, so far it looks like your diet will require a few bathroom stops. The grapes have fiber, the apples are a diuretic and the eggs will most likely give you gas. You want sugar to keep you hyped, caffeine to keep you buzzed, and something really salty to make you retain water.  This will limit your bathroom breaks so you only have to go when you stop for fuel.

You're welcome... B)

• Heart 1

Well, so far it looks like your diet will require a few bathroom stops. The grapes have fiber, the apples are a diuretic and the eggs will most likely give you gas. You want sugar to keep you hyped, caffeine to keep you buzzed, and something really salty to make you retain water.  This will limit your bathroom breaks so you only have to go when you stop for fuel.

You're welcome... B)

No nuts, the wife is allergic.  That would be nice saltiness.

I don't care about the gas or fiber, I eat plenty of it anyway.  I eat more fiber than a termite, or a king of termites.  DH may eat slightly more fiber than I do.

When I used to go on road trips, I liked to eat lots of unhealthy junk food to keep me awake, like Cheetos, popcorn and lots of sugary caffeinated soda.  When you arrive at your destination, your fingers, steering wheel and other car parts will be stained orange, but it is all worth it.     :)  :nod head:  :)