Do you ever feel out of sync with time?

Randomguy

Life, for the most part, goes hand in hand with time, at least for me it does/did.  Oh sure, when I was a kid, time moved at a different pace.  Then, all of a sudden, time crashed in on me like a wave and subsumed me, and I went along with it as flotsam, or jetsam, or something like it, and people seemed to be going at roughly the same speed that I and time were on.

Now it feels like I am out of step with time again.  Absent some sort of Jules Verne intervention, how can time and I hang out with time in the same space again?

Life, for the most part, goes hand in hand with time, at least for me it does/did.  Oh sure, when I was a kid, time moved at a different pace.  Then, all of a sudden, time crashed in on me like a wave and subsumed me, and I went along with it as flotsam, or jetsam, or something like it.

Now it feels like I am out of step with time again.  Absent some sort of Jules Verne intervention, how can time and I hang out with time in the same space again?

I don't know WTF you are talking about, but thanks for introducing me to the word "subsume".   :)

how can time and I hang out with time in the same space again?

you can build a time machine and go back in time to hang out with time, but time would not be where you left it. You would have to build another time machine for time itself so time can travel you you in time, as you traveled in time.