If jsharr and Bosox had a love child

KrAzY

With Bosox's vitriol and Jsharr's conservativeness, I figured that Nate already was their love child.

Man, you got me all wrong.

I talk to jsharr like that out of love. In all honesty, I respect jsharr more than nearly anyone here. If one of my family members was saying anything as moronic as he was in the NFL thread, I would call them out on that bullshit in a second.
  • Heart 1

I talk to jsharr like that out of love. In all honesty, I respect jsharr more than nearly anyone here. If one of my family members was saying anything as moronic as he was in the NFL thread, I would call them out on that bullshit in a second.

Thanks man.  You know I am just winding up the monkey and you seldom bang your cymbals for me.  I like that.

• Heart 1

Settle down. It's all in the name of humor. No one takes anything here seriously (or they shouldn't anyway...for the most part).

Thanks man. You know I am just winding up the monkey and you seldom bang your cymbals for me. I like that.

It's no joke really. I've "known" you from 3 different cycling forums, and I can't think of one person that I'd rather have as a neighbor. It's quite boring to have people around you that you always agree with. CL was like that too.

Ugly Bob is another one of those guys, but I'm lucky enough to live only 3.6 miles from him.
  • Heart 1