Have you floated yet?

Road Runner

I must be REALLY out of it (I guess that goes without saying).  I stumbled across this in a local news ad.  People are doing this near me, and I have never heard of it before.

It sounds like the perfect scam.  Open a business where people pay money to come in and just float for 30 minutes.

Have you ever done this?  

What happens if a person can not float? I sink like a rock anytime I try it in a large body of water... I think I would drowned! 

Will the hot chick be in there to help me float?

In the video, they explain that they put in 1,200 lbs of epsom salts in the water.  Even a rock would float!

In the video, they explain that they put in 1,200 lbs of epsom salts in the water.  Even a rock would float!

not at one time did they say a rock will float... but then again I would not know because I was looking at that chicks boobs.

• Heart 1

Their site says they only have one location, it's for rednecks only at this point.

I'm assuming the owners probably ran a tanning salon before this.  The tanning business has been hurt by all of the talk of skin cancer, so some one must have come up with this flotation idea as a replacement.

Same business plan:  (1) Hire some high school girl at minimum wage to sit at the front desk and take the money.  (2)  The suckers, er, customers go into the back rooms and lay on tanning beds in water tubs.  (3)  Rake in dough.   :)