My wife is trying to kill me

BR46

Well...we had a meat & cheese tray and a veggie platter for lunch yesterday at work...and my second helping was bigger than my first..I was miserable the rest of the day...I have gone way over the edge as far as food & wine goes....I am not waiting to start Jan. 1....I hope to get some treadmill time in or even an outside walk the next few days...yeah food today and tomorrow might be over he top...but the portion sizes are going to start getting smaller by the weekend!

Well...we had a meat & cheese tray and a veggie platter for lunch yesterday at work...and my second helping was bigger than my first..I was miserable the rest of the day...I have gone way over the edge as far as food & wine goes....I am not waiting to start Jan. 1....I hope to get some treadmill time in or even an outside walk the next few days...yeah food today and tomorrow might be over he top...but the portion sizes are going to start getting smaller by the weekend!

An antipasto with lots o' roasted red peppers is one of my favourite parts of tonight's feast. :)

I really don't see the attraction of sugar overload. This time of year drives me nuts.  I do like it in candy, and some cookies, I guess, but too much of it is WAY over the top.

It's not just the sugar that I have a problem with it's all the carbohydrates.

Krazy and Team Scooter would know that one Kringle does not feed 12.

Nutrition summary:

Calories

Fat
13g

Carbs
25g

Protein
3g

There are 230 calories in a 1/12 kringle serving of Racine Danish Kringles Almond Kringle. Calorie breakdown: 51% fat, 44% carbs, 5% protein.

It's not just the sugar that I have a problem with it's all the carbohydrates.

Krazy and Team Scooter would know that one Kringle does not feed 12.

It looks delicious!  :nod head:  I would think if you tried to feed twelve people with just one of those, then fights would break out.

Either that, or you'd have to find someone to duplicate the miracle of the Pecan Kringle and the Three Fish.