Woke up with a deep fear in my heart

petitepedal

I thought for sure my bread crumbs would be "expired"...or stale...or worse...flour beetles..

and I wold have to go to the grocery store today.

All that worry for nothing..they are not expired, stale or bug infested....so after breakfast I will be making meatballs and sauce.   It should be done cooking about 4 hours later.

• Like 1

Our daughter just sent a text that she and her family are coming over today, instead of Friday "to get it over with." Merry Christmas back at ya.  :angry:  :( 

So now the scramble to conjure up enough food for everyone. The plan was Friday to have roast beast, but with the beefs today and not enough time, that would be too much. Looks like it will be mostaccioli that we were supposed to take to a birthday party on Saturday.

We did some shopping today.  We didn't notice any crowds, no checkout lines.  I think everyone else must be done shopping by now.  When I drove to church tonight the roads were deserted but when I got to church I found out where all the cars were.  We had a full church, only a couple empty seats up front in the middle of the row.