I'm not hungry, but

Square Wheels

How many times did you hear a phrase that sounded like "when you grow up..."?  Who ever tells you when you arrive and you're actually grown up?

I want the willpower to avoid the brownie.

I sometimes have fantastic willpower.  I am at my weakest with food when I am sad or bored.

When I decided to start dropping some tonnage, I had to teach myself that being 'hungry' and being 'not full' were not the same thing.

Don't staple your stomach, that'll require cutting into all the gushy gross stuff, and you might bleed on the floor.  Just staple your lips together.., it'll be easier for you to take pictures while doing it and post them here...

What's the matter..., chicken? Afraid?  Mommy won't let you?? ;)

When I decided to start dropping some tonnage, I had to teach myself that being 'hungry' and being 'not full' were not the same thing.

Don't staple your stomach, that'll require cutting into all the gushy gross stuff, and you might bleed on the floor.  Just staple your lips together.., it'll be easier for you to take pictures while doing it and post them here...

What's the matter..., chicken? Afraid?  Mommy won't let you?? ;)

So I was a lifelong couch potato.  I had been going to the gym almost every day for a year.  I had a trainer I saw once in a while and I complained I hadn't lost any weight.  He had three sage words "shut your mouth".  I put in a lot of work and was hungry for a long time, but I dropped 30.  I still have 15 to go though.

So I was a lifelong couch potato.  I had been going to the gym almost every day for a year.  I had a trainer I saw once in a while and I complained I hadn't lost any weight.  He had three sage words "shut your mouth".  I put in a lot of work and was hungry for a long time, but I dropped 30.  I still have 15 to go though.

Wow, good for you.  I dropped 25 last summer and want to lose another ten for my goal but am sort of stuck where I am right now

Try visualizing the bad food for what it is: BAD!  It is like a nasty rodent wanting to enter your body to gnaw away at your insides and cause you lasting damage.  It is your job to prevent the disgusting vermin that is bad food from gaining access to your home.  Stand up for yourself and for your future.

• Heart 1

Try visualizing the bad food for what it is: BAD!  It is like a nasty rodent wanting to enter your body to gnaw away at your insides and cause you lasting damage.  It is your job to prevent the disgusting vermin that is bad food from gaining access to your home.  Stand up for yourself and for your future.

Great perspective, but what about eating too much good food?  I love fruit, can I eat all I want?  I wish it were true.  I also like most veggies, but that takes more planning.