what did you get for christmas

KrAzY

Mrs. Silly hired someone to shovel snow all winter.  I love it!

What happens if it does not snow?

mr. gave me a fitbit and a down coat.  He put weight lifting gloves, a Kindle gift card, a toothbrush, and a chocolate bar into my stocking. My in-laws gave me a gift card to the Trek store.  I think I'll use it to buy a helmet.  My BIL and SIL gave mr. and I some cheese knives and a custom cheese board.  My step son gave me a pendant (now I need to buy a chain) and my step daughter and her boyfriend gave me a hummingbird feeder made out of found items that is quite eccentric.  #1 son gave mr. and I a gift card to a local brew/burger place, and #2 son gave me an oil mister to spray my salads with olive oil.

And although I know this isn't the Politics/Religion forum:  God gave us Emmanuel and salvation.

Man you made out like a bandit!

When my wife was a girl she had a wood rocker painted white with a cane seat.  When she was young she stood on the cane seat and put her foot thru the cane.  We acquired the chair as 'ours' years later; she wanted to refinish it.  Years ago we bought a leather pad to fit where the cane was and I worked on it part-time but never completed the restoration.  In the Spring we took it to a local wood worker.  He took it apart.  Stripped it, stained it and reassembled it.  Placed support under the leather pad to keep it from sagging.  Here is the result, he Christmas present:

• Heart 3

Because of where I live, that probably won't happen.

Your point is Irrelevant. It is the thought that counts.

Don't tip toe around the question.. I know the thought counts, but will you get the refund if it does not snow at all? Inquiring minds want to know

It was a good Christmas at wolfie's den.

Both my son & daughter were here plus the grandkids. :)

I got a small flashlight to keep in my car, a 10" cast iron skillet, and a fireplace set to use at my fire pit.

Best of all was seeing the grandkids - they sure do grow fast!

• Heart 3

I got to see my older sister. Been 6 years since I saw here. Whole family was in attendance, first time in 9 years that happened. 

For gifts I got a USF T-Shirt and car decal, TopPeak MTX trunk bag/panniers combo, new brake levers for the steely (Crane creek SCR-5), all the goodies for re-assembly of the steely (brake pads, chain, cables), and a new laptop for school/gaming.

The laptop and bag were my most sought after for myself. 

Toppeak MTX:

TOPEAK-MTXTRUNKBAGDX-3T.jpg The top expands and the sides open up to hard sided panniers. 

Lenovo Y-40:

lenovo-laptop-y40-silver-main.png

I got the to-o-line version with the 1TB HDD (hybrid drive with 16g SSD), 16gb ram, I7 quad core 2.6 (already OC'd a stable 3.15),  and the AMD R7 260x graphics card. Fricken sweet machine. It even fits easily in the panniers.

• Heart 1

Toppeak MTX:

TOPEAK-MTXTRUNKBAGDX-3T.jpg The top expands and the sides open up to hard sided panniers. 

I have one of these... I would have given it to you if you just asked :)

They are a nice bag to have, but I did not like the way the back side of the pouches were not hard.. when I packed some gear, the bag pushed toward my spokes. (just a heads up)

I have one of these... I would have given it to you if you just asked :)

They are a nice bag to have, but I did not like the way the back side of the pouches were not hard.. when I packed some gear, the bag pushed toward my spokes. (just a heads up)

Thanks. I plan on putting books, and the laptop into them so heres hoping they stay. If not I can get the trunk rack that has the frame running down the side for more stability. 

You better hope it wasn't Kzoo or you'll be snowed in for the winter.

It's the holiday season and I am in a good mood.  I'm going to let that snide remake go.  I may have to consider it next time you ask for some help, however.

Merry Christmas ZackGuy.

Besides getting the kids electric motorcycles, the wife bought me a book, not just any boring book, but it is the John Cleese memoirs :)

attachicon.gifWP_20141225_10_03_25_Pro.jpg

Very awesome! I like that one is blue and the other is neon green. You were going for the Seahawks colors, I can tell. Very cool indeed!

Kids got me a new wallet.  Wife got me some new cowboy boots.  Parents got me some bluetooth headphones.  Very nice.

Emmy got a .22 rifle from her grandparents.  We got her a bow, some clothes, a swim bag, legos...typical kid stuff.

G got a 22 from his grandparents and since he proclaimed that he wants to go turkey hunting in the spring I got him a youth model 20 gauge shotgun.  He shot it once and proclaimed that he likes his 22 better and maybe we should wait a year before turkey hunting. 

• Heart 2