How did it go over?

Airehead

I gave Mrs. TK a picture of my daughter from her wedding last year, one of my youngest daughter from her wedding this year, and a picture of my eldest daughter and her fiancé.  I bought a frame, took it apart, and re-assembled it to fit the three pictures since they wouldn't fit properly in the original frame.  Mrs. TK really liked the final result, so I guess I did ok.

• Heart 3

Mrs LJ wasn't feeling well today so I had to go by myself and haul all the stuff for the granddaughters.  Everything was a hit, these girls are so appreciative of everything.  We got our six year old a new desk (they are homeschooled).  Her old desk will be passed down to her sister.  All three girls were excited about the desk. The girls got lots of books, paper, art and craft supplies, clothes, stuff that would have really ticked me off when I was a kid.  I had taken my son's piano to a piano shop back in September and had it completely rebuilt.  It cost more than he would have been willing to spend but he and his wife are both musicians and need a good piano in the home.  My wife and I mostly just do gifts for the kids and grandkids.  It's easy to get stuff for a kid, they don't have stuff and they don't have money.  My wife and I already have too much stuff and if we need or think we need more stuff we just buy it.  

• Heart 2

I'm just the banker.  I give WofTy money, she buys gifts.  I prefer to not get involved, and I prefer to not receive any.  Not really 'Bah humbug', but just not big on gifts, either way.  :dontknow:

Same for me.  Why is my life like Al Bundy when he sat on the couch in his undershirt handing out money, even to the dog, instead of like now when he is rich and married to one of the hottest babes ever?  Hmm - look at my sig line. :D