So what's everyone doing today?

bikeman564™

I was at the archery range this morning for about 2 hours resighting in in bow since I bought a new sight for it, fixed the dishwasher... somehow the erin line got plugged and I cleared the clog.. Getting ready for my parents to come over from their hotel, and then going to do something 

• Heart 1

But who was the most believable one of these 13 actors? 

“Time Bandits” (1981)  God: Ralph Richardson

“Two of a Kind” (1983)  God: Gene Hackman  

“The Acid House” (1998)  God: Maurice Roeves

“The Bible” (1966)   God: John Huston

“Dogma” (1999)   God: Alanis Morrissette

“Almost an Angel” (1990)   God: Charlton Heston

“Bruce Almighty” (2003)   God: Morgan Freeman

“Religion, Inc.” (1989)   God: George Plimpton

“Skidoo” (1968)   God: Groucho Marx

“The Prince of Egypt” (1997)   God: Val Kilmer

“Oh God” (1977)   God: George Burns

“Monty Python and the Holy Grail” (1975)   God: Graham Chapman

“Super” (2010)   God: Rob Zombie

Just finished feeding the wife and nephew, then cleaned up the kitchen. Now I'm avoiding working on my book by posting here and looking on Craigslist for stuff I don't really need. Don't tell my wife. She thinks all of this typing is chapter 5... :whistle:

I enjoy reading books on procrastination.

It might be cool to have a collection of them. :D

Got up late, took Nixie for a nice hike - the trails were packed so I had to go to my secret trails.  Probably because it was close to 50 and the sun (which we haven't seen in months was out).  Now doing some studio work, avoiding doing homework.  

My son and three granddaughters came over this morning and we had a hot tub party.  They stayed for lunch.  We had a great time.  My wife wasn't feeling well yesterday so she didn't get to see them when I took all their gifts over.  The girls liked the cats and kittens that adopted us.  This is the first time they have seen them. This evening my wife and I went to a maternity shop and bought a gift card for our daughter in law, then we went to dinner.  Now we are relaxing.

This morning I got a call from the mayor for a photo opportunity. The picture was in the afternoon, when a 101-year-old woman was celebrating her birthday. The woman is one of the most positive and upbeat people I've met, even though she has experienced quite a bit of tragedy in her lifetime.

I think I missed something :facepalm: .  If I may ask, what's your book about and what prompted you to write one?

Not sure if I've ever mentioned it before, so you haven't missed anything. I've written a lot of short storied and articles over the years, usually personal experience stuff. This year I finally decided to take the plunge and start writing fiction. I was going to start with short stories, but by the time I began developing my story line and characters it became obvious that it was going to be a book. I'm on chapter 5 now and about 9000+ words in. If it turns out ok I might digitally publish, but I doubt it.

• Heart 2