Forbidden 403

Road Runner

Yay......I had that problem before...nice to see that I an not the only one.

This is a test.

I have been trying to post something and I keep getting this stupid forbidden warning.

This is just a test.

There are certain words that were being blocked as part of a group, it also was preventing some links from being posted.

This is the same issue that was related to your problem petite, that's why I kept asking for you to post it as an attachment, I needed to see the words that it was blocking.

I got the host to reset the security settings and it should be fine now.

There are certain words that were being blocked as part of a group, it also was preventing some links from being posted.

This is the same issue that was related to your problem petite, that's why I kept asking for you to post it as an attachment, I needed to see the words that it was blocking.

I got the host to reset the security settings and it should be fine now.

Thanks.   :)

I figured out it didn't like a word I was trying to use, but it was inconsistent and allowed the word in certain circumstances and forbade it in others.  Weird.  That was the reason for the "test" post.  I was using it to try different approaches to defeat the censor.  I had a work-around for the text but it would always kick my butt when I put "that word" in the subject line.   :D