What are you doing New Year's...New Year's Eve?

petitepedal

The weatherheads are talking below zero....but not -20....to I believe the -10 thing...My plans are for early....so I don't care.

I am going to Ft. Snelling state park to walk in candlelight...they also have a bonfire, marshmallows to roast and cocoa...all for the price of park admittance...Oh it is from 4 to 8 PM...I work til 4:30 so I plan to hit it right after work....Then I think I will come home and  maybe cook up some soup or something...

I'm working 12 hours New Year's Eve.  Probably do the Polar Bear Plunge New Year's Day and then have dinner with my in-laws.  I used to always do the Polar Bear Bike Ride and then go do the plunge but now they start the ride too late in the morning to be able to do both.  I have been getting emails for two months wanting me to do the ride.  Both of my bikes have slicks so not good if we have ice and snow.

I'll cover our Polar Bear Dip on New Year's Day. That's something I always enjoy and it is part of my New Year's tradition by now.

As for New Year's Eve, if friends are holding a get-together, I'll join them. Otherwise, I'll figure out something else, even if it means posting here as I wait for 2015 to arrive.

And I won't be sorry to see this year ending. A lot of good things happened, but it was also a year of heated emotions where I live. Now it's time to leave the past year in the past and move forward.