My pop is back in surgery

Gump

Thanks all. Spoke with my dad last night. He was doing well. The initial surgery was to reduce the size of the prostate. So you can imagine its a pretty sensitive area. He had a bleed on Christmas Eve and the another Friday night. Hopefully this is the end of them. Doc said he will stay until they are sure.

• Heart 2

Hows pops doing now? Stop being a pain in his ass :)

I Spoke to him last night, he was doing well and feeling much better. He is scheduled to be released today. He will have a catheter in for a week until he goes back to see his Doc. Although it was minor surgery(s) at 80 years old it's still scary.

As I mentioned in my first post about this, my uncle who has been ill for some time passed quietly early Sunday morning. I know you shouldn't have favorites, but he was mine. As much as I hate to loose him, I'm glad he left us quickly. He would not have wanted to live that way.

• Heart 2

Sorry to hear about your uncle, I know how it feels! 

My uncle that passed a few years ago was also my favorite. He was a great and kind soul that you could talk to on any level. 

I am glad to hear your pops is doing good, and we will keep him in our prayers still.