Downton Abbey Season 5

Road Runner

I stopped watching it after season 3 I think, just felt it was going on too long and got sick of the story.  Maybe I will try it again

It's not that great, but everything is relative.  Compared to 98% of the crap on TV, it is pretty good entertainment.   :)

Starts next Sunday, Jan 4, on PBS.  Woohoo!

It's just one big ol' soap opera without the soap, but I'm hooked on it.  I have to see the evil Thomas shenanigans and find out who is doing what to whom.   :)

:popcorn:

Damn you must have hit that gate hard. Do you want the rest of the lavender bath oil that SuzueQ talked me into getting? A lavender bath would be a perfect accompaniment for Downton Abbey.

BoSox, you're implying that a man has to be gay to enjoy watching DA.  That's what's wrong about your statement "does your wife know you're gay" in response to him saying he likes watching DA.  There is no causal relationship between being gay and watching that series.  And you know it. 

BoSox, you're implying that a man has to be gay to enjoy watching DA. That's what's wrong about your statement "does your wife know you're gay" in response to him saying he likes watching DA. There is no causal relationship between being gay and watching that series. And you know it.

no, it's a chic series.

While it's true that I do know few guys that watch the series(and watched glee), all of them are gay.

I've been watching Masterpiece Theater on PBS for many, many years, going back to the precursor Of Downton, Upstairs, Downstairs, and one of the best British mini-series of all time, I, Claudius.  I do not apologize for being interested in quality television productions.  If this makes me gay, then so be it.  I've always wanted to be in some sort of minority, anyway.   :)  

I also like James Taylor.  

• Like 1

I've been watching Masterpiece Theater on PBS for many, many years, going back to the precursor Of Downton, Upstairs, Downstairs, and one of the best British mini-series of all time, I, Claudius. I do not apologize for being interested in quality television productions. If this makes me gay, then so be it. I've always wanted to be in some sort of minority, anyway. :)

I also like James Taylor.

Gay, not gay. It doesn't matter either way. It wasn't meant as an insult, just a joke.