Sunday Happiness

Airehead

I'd love to nest at home and nap, but  will also enjoy spending time with my sisters having lunch and going to the talk. Who knows how long we'll all be living in the same area and all be healthy enough to go do things. 😀

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

38 minutes ago, Ralphie said:

Oh man, I can see why you are itching to leave.  I hate being bothered on off hours. 

Yeah it’s a PITA.  I was up at 11 PM dealing with issues.  I’m conditioned to check my phone at 2 am and again 5 AM now and the past two days I awoke to drama I had to deal with. 

A big part of why my blood glucose is freaking whacked, I haven’t gotten a good nights rest in ages.  At least my clients are happy…

• Hugs 1

I was very happy last night to watch our high school girls basketball team win the state championship over Corydon  Central.  Our daughters were 4 year letter winners with our head coach's wife.  She is the all time point winner and assistant coach for our school.  Many of the girls parents went to school with our daughters.  Also earlier in the day Bethany Christian where WoD_P went to school lost in the 1A state championship game to Lanesville.  BC and Fairfield are about 6 miles apart.  Corydon Central and Lanesville aren't much further apart than that.  I sure @Parr8hed could tell us how far apart they are since he lives very close to them.  It was a good day of basketball for 2 teams that we knew most of the girls.

The coach's daughter is second highest point earner to her mom.  Her dad was the boys high point earner in high school. 

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

I was very happy last night to watch our high school girls basketball team win the state championship over Corydon  Central.  Our daughters were 4 year letter winners with our head coach's wife.  She is the all time point winner and assistant coach for our school.  Many of the girls parents went to school with our daughters.  Also earlier in the day Bethany Christian where WoD_P went to school lost in the 1A state championship game to Lanesville.  BC and Fairfield are about 6 miles apart.  Corydon Central and Lanesville aren't much further apart than that.  I sure @Parr8hed could tell us how far apart they are since he lives very close to them.  It was a good day of basketball for 2 teams that we knew most of the girls.

The coach's daughter is second highest point earner to her mom.  Her dad was the boys high point earner in high school. 

About 10 miles apart. Lanesville is about 10 miles from me. We know a good portion of girls on both of those teams. Emmy has played BB and softball with lots of them. 

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

About 10 miles apart. Lanesville is about 10 miles from me. We know a good portion of girls on both of those teams. Emmy has played BB and softball with lots of them. 

so those 2 championship games were a little like a civil war?  far north against the far south in Indiana.  It was fun to get in Indy to see the games yesterday.  Got home after midnight.  Many of the fans from Bethany and Fairfield went to both games.

• Heart 1

Home again, home again… after a three- day break from the ordinary and a 2nd Place in the poly hockey tournament. Driving home was far from ordinary in gusty winds and blowing dust and tumble weeds. I’m glad we made it. Going to the gym now for ordinary workout. 

• Heart 3

Church was good online. That provides joy, not always happiness, but a more steady long lasting well being. 
For joy, today was watching the Sabres win on TV, and hopefully the Thai food I ordered for supper. I’m getting Green curry chicken, and BuffCarla will have the chicken Pad Thai. 

Just now, BuffJim said:

Church was good online. That provides joy, not always happiness, but a more steady long lasting well being. 
For joy, today was watching the Sabres win on TV, and hopefully the Thai food I ordered for supper. I’m getting Green curry chicken, and BuffCarla will have the chicken Pad Thai. 

Green curry chicken’s heat provides endorphins. :runcirclsmiley: