What are you looking forward to in 2015?

Gump

Getting all of these extra people out of my house (ok, my nephew can stay but his mother has to go), finish writing my book, find a publisher, become a best selling author, and get filthy stinking rich. I already have the filthy and stinking part down, it's the rich part I'm having trouble with.

• Heart 2

5-day bike tour in June on the Katy Trail in Missouri.

I've signed up for 3 half-marathons in 2015. Two in nearby STL and one in Cincy. I need to get training for them!

Not much otherwise.

The one in Cincy, is this the Flying Pig?  I may be there as a 'tator.  Go Jerry!  I'll practice my athletic support.

The one in Cincy, is this the Flying Pig?  I may be there as a 'tator.  Go Jerry!  I'll practice my athletic support.

Yep the Pig. WoJSTL has done the whole Pig a few times and the half about 6 times. I've done the half Pig once a couple of years ago.

Until recently the Cincinnati Cycle Club use to put on their Chili Century on the same day so I'd do the century while WoJSTL did the Pig. Now the Chili is later in May so I'm stuck with the evils of pounding the pavement.

First off, I'm looking forward to the start of 2015, because that means 2014 will be over. In my community, 2014 was an emotionally charged and tense year. I'm hoping we can put that behind us as this year draws to a close.

On the bike, I'm planning some cool tours for 2015. These will involve mountain passes and amazing wilderness areas.

Off the bike, I've got a few fiction and drama writing projects on the go. (One of these was inspired by a road I've cycled.)