NFL Postseason thread

Former member

Revis has been lights out his whole career, but you never hear him say a word.

Who covers Gronkowski in the SB? I'd love to see Sherman try. Gronk would give him the beating he so richly deserves.

First, I agree with you.  Second, Richard has a sprained elbow and may not even be able to extend it by game time so he's banged up and you can bet Brady and Bill are going to exploit that.  Finally, it'd most likely be our strong safety Chancellor.

First, I agree with you. Second, Richard has a sprained elbow and may not even be able to extend it by game time so he's banged up and you can bet Brady and Bill are going to exploit that. Finally, it'd most likely be our strong safety Chancellor.

sprained elbow??
Rub some dirt on it.

He'll be fine in two weeks. At least now he has a built in excuse for getting beat.

sprained elbow??
Rub some dirt on it.

He'll be fine in two weeks. At least now he has a built in excuse for getting beat.

I don't think he needs an excuse to get beat, he just doesn't plan on getting beat.  He is perfect in that system, and I think he feeds so much off the "I have to play fucking awesome to back up my ridiculous boasts" vibe he has going on.  I think it would be fun watching him try to cover Gronkowski, but the coverages will dictate who is in what lane.  I am pretty sure some ice baths, pain pills, and happy-ending massages will make him more than serviceable in coverage, not sure about the handsy stuff that he does, and maybe his tackling suffers a bit, I dunno.  I think he plays and plays well, or at least decently.

This is why you should be a Michael Bennett fan even if you hate the Seahawks:

"I took it from the cop and just rode it around the stadium," Bennett said in the locker room following his team's 28-22 overtime win against the Green Bay Packers that ensures the Seahawks a shot at defending last year's Super Bowl title. "I bike all the time. I'm a real biker. I've got three bikes at my house, so I was just having fun.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/Michael-Bennett-celebrates-NFC-Championship-win-with-joy-ride-Best-bike-ride-Ive-ever-had/d085b61b-0c8f-4761-b8f7-933012e679d1?campaign=sea%3Afanshare%3Afacebook

• 6 years later...
On 1/10/2015 at 6:12 PM, Square Wheels said:

Like I said a long time ago, Tom will be the water boy next season.

On 1/10/2015 at 6:38 PM, Square Wheels said:

I've said it several times this season, not just during this game. Brady is past his time.

Since you made these statements about Brady being washed up, Tom has gone on to play in 5 Super Bowls and won 4 of them.  :)

• Haha 1