In the life is not fair category

petitepedal

Granted...a small unfairness...BUT

I now have a cold...a full blown snot producing, cough, scratchy throat cold....

I just got off the Advair for the asthma like cough that I had for 2 plus months...I was looking forward to the candlelight walk at the state park on New Year's Eve.....instead I will probably be doing soup ..

LOL I got 20 minutes in on the treadmill on Sunday...before I got this cold...so much for starting that workout routine!!

:unhappy:

Kick that cold, don't give in to it.  Start New Years with a bike ride and then do a Polar Bear Plunge.  Show that cold to the door.

I don't think this is a very good idea.  We don't want PP to come down with pneumonia.

Granted...a small unfairness...BUT

I now have a cold...a full blown snot producing, cough, scratchy throat cold....

I just got off the Advair for the asthma like cough that I had for 2 plus months...I was looking forward to the candlelight walk at the state park on New Year's Eve.....instead I will probably be doing soup ..

LOL I got 20 minutes in on the treadmill on Sunday...before I got this cold...so much for starting that workout routine!!

:unhappy:

What the heck?  Why do you keep feling ill?  Are you hangin out with RG too much?

Seriously though, feel better soon.

When you do feel better,I think that introducing regular exercise will help you boost that immune system of yours.

Maybe you need my wife to dole out some supplements for you every day like she does for me.  She puts a pile of pills at my place at the table and I take them without question (well sometimes I ask what are these? what are those?  After looking at a menu at a restaurant she gets out the hand sanitizer and give each of us a squirt.  We both supposedly have weakened immune systems because of our cancers but other than the cancer we stay pretty healthy. (that sure is a strange statement  :scratch head:

What the heck?  Why do you keep feling ill?  Are you hangin out with RG too much?

Seriously.

I will say that when my diet is good, fitness comes on much more quickly after extended non-exercising.  Weight control is 90% diet, as far as I am concerned.

I hope we both feel better soon!

I took Emergen-C last night and this morning...and I am using the cough pill that didn't work on the asthma like cough...and...well  I feel better now than I did at 2 AM   :nod head:  I will probably get some soup and go to bed early tonight...and Maybe...maybe New Year's Eve will be saved.

On the safe side...I did call my Doc and asked about more of the cough pills (I have 4 left...they say take 3 a day)...might be over kill but I do not want that asthma trigger to happen..

Oh and 100% correct a better fitness level and a little weight loss will make a big difference on staying healthy....I must say it has been several years since I have had much of any health stuff...

I spent Sunday in 2 different ERs 50 miles apart (FIL with a heart issue in the early afternoon - friends in a very nasty highway accident in the evening).  There were a whole bunch of sick people in both of those ERs.  I've never in my life been around that many sick, coughing, fluy people.  The first ER had people stacked in the hallways on gurneys.  The second ER was a small local hospital.  I was there about 3 hours and they turned the waiting room over 3 times in that time.  The waiting room was always hopping.

Maybe you need my wife to dole out some supplements for you every day like she does for me.  She puts a pile of pills at my place at the table and I take them without question (well sometimes I ask what are these? what are those?  After looking at a menu at a restaurant she gets out the hand sanitizer and give each of us a squirt.  We both supposedly have weakened immune systems because of our cancers but other than the cancer we stay pretty healthy. (that sure is a strange statement  :scratch head:

I'd keep an eye out to see if your life insurance amount gets raised. :D