Wow, this place is almost as dull as that other place.

F_in Ray Of Sunshine

I could get this place fired up.  I'm pretty good at packin' and stirrin' the fudge.  But I'm trying to turn over a new online leaf here.  I'm more 'civilized' these days.  I even have moderators on the other biking site asking me via FB what's wrong or if I'm feeling ok because I'm not harassing people.  Online maturity.  It's a bitch.

• Heart 1

I could get this place fired up.  I'm pretty good at packin' and stirrin' the fudge.  But I'm trying to turn over a new online leaf here.  I'm more 'civilized' these days.  I even have moderators on the other biking site asking me via FB what's wrong or if I'm feeling ok because I'm not harassing people.  Online maturity.  It's a bitch.

A little fire is OK.

Feel free to invite other online friends over.

A little fire is OK.

Feel free to invite other online friends over.

No, I was notoriously over the top for quite some time.  I played hard and never took this stuff personal... because I don't know any of you.  But at 47, I keep asking myself why I do it.  In the end, I can only come up with sport.  I guess I'm finally growing up.  Gawd, that sucks.

Having duly informed us how uninteresting our posts are, I'm sure Ms. Ray of Sunshine will be making significant contributions that will illuminate us and brighten our days.

After all, if one is going to lament how dull the Forum is, surely that person has the ability, knowledge, and personality to redeem us from our stupor.

You know, something more than mere confrontation - which doesn't take much talent at all.

We await true elucidation; a new rapture on this Forum, if you will.

• Heart 1

This thread offends me.  You are a big, stupid, dumb-head jerk for posting this.  What is the idea of coming on our site and stirring up shit, you weasel-raping bag of moose turds?!!!!!!!

Step your game up to fourth grade level. Use epithets like "twatwaffle" and "...entire fleet of douche canoes".

• Heart 1

No, you've got it backwards. You're here to amuse me.

Well, not the illuminating response I anticipated.

Hopefully Ms. Ray of Sunshine doesn't disappoint us with a demonstration that illustrates the scarcity of intelligence.  I was truly hoping for quite the opposite - someone who might add insight and thought-provoking interaction.

Well, not the illuminating response I anticipated.

Hopefully Ms. Ray of Sunshine doesn't disappoint us with a demonstration that illustrates the scarcity of intelligence. I was truly hoping for quite the opposite - someone who might add insight and thought-provoking interaction.

On THIS site?? Are you new?? ;)