Damn mall shooting

goldendesign

If everyone was armed, how well do you think this would have gone for the attacker?

If everyone was armed, how many more attackers would there be? 

And how well would the gun companies make out?  Why should a citizen be forced to own a device that kills other people because others own the device?  Is this the best the NRA can do is propose everybody own a gun?  Please tell me you got more to this argument.

If everyone was armed, how many more attackers would there be?

And how well would the gun companies make out? Why should a citizen be forced to own a device that kills other people because others own the device? Is this the best the NRA can do is propose everybody own a gun? Please tell me you got more to this argument.

everyone is armed in AZ(not a fact, but everyone here could be armed, so you just can't pull that crap here).

Who the F is stupid enough to try a robbery in a mall?

I mean, a place with massive crowds, at least some security, likely multiple cameras, the possibility of someone trying to be a hero...Even if you get away, they're going to catch you.

Dumb-azzery at its finest.  And btw GD, glad you're okay.

• Heart 1

If everyone was armed, how well do you think this would have gone for the attacker?

not well. There was a story on the local news in my area where a jewelry stored was robbed at gun point. The employees were armed and killed one robber, and injured another. This is exactly how it's supposed to go down.

• Heart 2

Thank you for the well wishes.

On a sour note:

My store was on target to have a mild $3k day. Because of the robbery and the nearly dead five hours afterwards we ended up with $1300. I missed my monthly goal by $1200.

So that robbery, even though it wasn't my store, cost me personally almost $6000.