Seems like a topless morning

Square Wheels

Just now, Longjohn said:

Put your windows up and your heater on high, you will be fine.

I do this all the time.  Yup, sometimes the windows go up.  I'll go topless into the upper teens.  In Boston, it wasn't as big of a deal as you crawled along the highway.  I have a short 20 minute ride to work, half is on a road that's 65, half is 55, the other half is 30.

• Heart 2

I was telling Judie that when I’m in Ohio I always top off my gas tank with their cheap gas. All of a sudden SIRI chimes in with “No, I won’t take my top off”

We both burst out laughing. If SIRI is going to listen to everything I say she needs to see about getting a hearing aid.

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I do this all the time.  Yup, sometimes the windows go up.  I'll go topless into the upper teens.  In Boston, it wasn't as big of a deal as you crawled along the highway.  I have a short 20 minute ride to work, half is on a road that's 65, half is 55, the other half is 30.

As long as it isn't raining or snowing, it should be fine.  Well, once the heater is cranking.  Those first few minutes as the car warms up must be brisk. :D

4 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I put the top down on the way home yesterday, it was in the 40s.

It's 27 now, and I'll leave in a few minutes - with the top still down.

I've gotten lazy about doing anything in the cold anymore.

Today, the high is supposed to be around 52° today, but very windy. I do outside work when it's approaching 60° the next two days.