A teeny tiny gift for you

SuzieQ

Well....I know I need to get back to yoga...and 1 class doesn't necessarily turn someone on to yoga..you have to "practice" a bit first to appreciate what it does.  I got a mini lecture from my TMJ dentist about getting back to yoga...and more than once a week...I plan to pull out some of my yoga DVD's as soon as this cold goes away!!  I have plans for 2015 :D

Krazy...unflexible...is just a reminder that we practice yoga...I am not an instructor like Suzie..But I am guessing no Yogi would say they are perfect at a pose....they "practice" too....My experience is sometimes you nail it...and sometimes you feel like it is your first class ever.  My TMJ guy suggests it for stress...I suggest it for balance and flexibility....something I see lacking in many of my seniors. 

• Heart 1

Krazy...unflexible...is just a reminder that we practice yoga...I am not an instructor like Suzie..But I am guessing no Yogi would say they are perfect at a pose....they "practice" too....My experience is sometimes you nail it...and sometimes you feel like it is your first class ever.  My TMJ guy suggests it for stress...I suggest it for balance and flexibility....something I see lacking in many of my seniors. 

True Petite!  Every time we get on our mat we do it with a beginner mind - every practice is different and yes, this is a practice